DON’T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR TAKE HOME CRAFTS FOR THE WEEK! This week you will get an Easter egg play-dough mat to decorate your “egg”!
For Storytime we read “Looking for Easter” by Dori Chaconas, and “Ollie’s Easter Eggs” by Olivier Dunrea.
Some fun activities for you and your family to try:
- After the children go to sleep, make a trail of jelly beans from their beds to an Easter basket!
- Make bunny pancakes for breakfast, or for even more fun, make them for dinner instead!
- Check out this link for 42 awesome ideas you can try with your toddler and preschool aged children! https://handsonaswegrow.com/easter-crafts-toddlers/
- Make a super cute and easy Easter bunny mask here: https://www.redtedart.com/easy-easter-bunny-masks/
- Head over to Good Housekeeping for some fun activities your whole family will enjoy!https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/easter-ideas/g4154/easter-games/