The Mulvane Public Library is pleased to announce it is now part of the KanShare Catalog and Library Consortium. This library partnership includes: Andover Public Library, Augusta Public LIbrary, Derby Public Library, El Dorado Library (Bradford Memorial Library), Goddard Public Library, Park City Public Library, and Rose Hill Public Library. What does this mean to our patrons…
- Access to all 8 Libraries and their collections with one library card!
- Collections all searchable through the one catalog called KanShare.
- Availability to pick-up and drop-off materials at any location. *Exceptions are large items like activity bags and cake pans, which must be picked-up and returned to the loaning library.
- Speedier delivery of materials from KanShare Libraries.
- Increased borrowing limits of materials in an effort to align borrowing rules across KanShare Libraries.
New catalog access: https://kanshare.bywatersolutions.com/.
To log into your account: username=card number and password=last 4 digits of your phone number (# listed on your library account).
Once the Mulvane Public Library reopens, we will offer an “overdue fine forgiveness” period of two weeks. During this period, you would need to call or visit to update your info. In return, the Library will delete all overdue fines. Stay tuned for our reopening date and fine forgiveness dates!
Let us know if you have any questions or issues logging into your KanShare or Overdrive Account.